Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fancy fingerwork

Going through my morning website routine, I noticed a post to Lifehacker for a website that allows you to practice and chart your progress at typing. This would have been a great tool when I was in the library tech program trying to speed up my typing. I'm a fast typist, but when I'm being tested I freeze up and my typing speed slows down by at least half. This website for me replicated the feeling of being tested and made me loosen and speed up when I was feeling under pressure (part of it was that you start typing gibberish - something I've never been good at).

So, for those of you that want to improve your typing, want to learn touch-typing or for those of you that want a pat on the back to confirm that you are super-speedy, check out Keybr.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home