Monday, April 23, 2007

Friends are welcome...

My parents and I have made reservations at Deerholme Farms on the island for one of the their cooking classes for my birthday. It is a combination of cooking class and multi-course meal cooked by Bill Jones, chef extraordinaire. On September 8th (my birthday!), the menu features tomatoes. Mum and I went last year and it was lots of fun - and we got a chance to meet and chat with the Urban Peasant!

If anyone would like to join us - the more the merrier!!

The menu will be:
Tomato-rama: A celebration of the fruit of love

Confit of tomatoes, olives and basil with grilled sardines
Heirloom tomato soup with Venturi-Shulze balsamic cream
Roasted garlic and tomato risotto
Smoked sablefish (black cod) in a Spanish tomato stew
Goats cheese panna cotta with honeyed tomatoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home