Thursday, September 20, 2007

Have you seen???

First off, I have to confess that I haven't read the article yet (that will be the next order of business), but I have YOU SEEN THE NEW MACLEAN'S COVER??? Holy sh*#! That is a magazine whose editor is really trying to make a splash. I'm not sure I think it is accurate (again, haven't yet read the article) but they are certainly going to get some international press. I'd be interested to know more about what is going on over there, after this and the recent cover story on lawyers that stirred up a lot of strong opinions, it is apparent they are trying to revise their image from a safe news magazine to an edgy, exciting magazine.



Update: Link to Maclean's news release on the new cover story.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home