Monday, December 04, 2006

So long, and thanks for all the fish...

Ok, so we're not gone yet, but in 1 week and 4 days we're on our way to India. Yay!! We've been really busy getting things together, cleaning the renovation tools from our place so our housesitters will be comfortable, taking care of vaccinations, etc. It's so close... Wheeee!

On the home front, we have joined the masses of Mac users - and I have to say I'm glad to be back. I used to use a Mac in the early 90's but when I moved out of my parent's place I said good-bye to the Mac. :-( I've spent the last couple of days getting re-aquainted and now my husband calls me a Machead. lol

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I'll be back briefly before we head out, but just wanted to let you know that there won't be many posts during the xmas holidays.

2 Comments:

Blogger kjh1972 said...

Have a great trip! There are parts of India I would love to see someday. How long are you going for?

5:06 AM  
Blogger Kyenta said...

Thanks, Kyle! We'll be gone for a month - big trip and we're really excited. We're doing some exploring on our own and then for the last week we'll be in Goa and I'll be meeting the rest of Claude's extended family that I've never met before. Eeek! ;-)

ps... and to any would-be robbers out there - we'll have people staying at our house the whole time and our alarm will be on!!!!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home