Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Give a little; get a little

Just watching the news and noticed there a movement to help some of the people in our community who are not able to handle the cold temperatures. Not just homeless people, but those who don't have the money for heating, seniors and others who don't have the same resources some of us do. One of the websites profiled is ChangeEverything.ca.

Claude and I have been posting a few things on Craigslist recently - one of the items I was going to post this week is a long, very warm coat that I have, but haven't used for a while. I think I will be donating it tomorrow, along with whatever else I can find that I don't have a use for and it warm.

Anyone else out there who has an extra coat, hat, pair of mitts, blanket etc - give it up to someone who really needs it!

'Night all - stay warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home