Sunday, November 26, 2006



Merry Christmas!!!... oh, wait... ???

Ok, so snow makes me feel all Christmas-y - esp. as we don't get much snow in Vancouver. It started snowing yesterday around 3 or so and hasn't stopped yet. It is that lovely, wet, fluffy snow - heavy but pretty.



Vancouver gets on average one snowfall a year (which doesn't stay very long), so when we do get snow people tend to make the most of it - or at least have a little fun with it! This is from the parking lot at Oakridge Mall - a little snow art.

1 Comments:

Blogger kjh1972 said...

Oh if my camera was working... I'd love to show you what Whitecourt looks like right now. I have never seen this much snow in my life. It seriously blows me away when I look at it and realize it isn't even December yet. And it was -35c this morning.

Wimpy Vancouver people. Hee Hee. :)

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home