Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The obligatory Super Tuesday post...

So, I've been trying not to obsess about this today, but, well, that's not going to happen. I noticed Google is getting in on the action and making the information easy to access via a few little tools they have cooked up. Check out the table below with all of the latest results for the states that are voting today. Ok, now off I scurry to start repeating my mantra for the Democrats to win in November... any Democrat.

Also, a good friend sent me links to a couple of interesting bits and pieces, although I doubt the first needs me to blog about it - I'm sure it is getting plenty of coverage.

Again, may say I am not for Barak or Clinton (or if I am, I'm keeping it to myself), I just want a Democrat - any Democrat - in office come November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home