Sunday, January 20, 2008

Stereo headset for Treo 650 - any thoughts, opinions?

Well, on Thursday my headset for my Treo 650 that allows me to listen to music and answer calls while I am out and about, finally died. Technically it still works, but only if I push the wire into the plug that goes into the phone - not exactly how I want my headphones to work. I bought the current headphones on June, and needless to say, am not impressed with the quality of it. This is not the first part of it to break, but the rest I could live with. This one turns it into a piece of useless garbage. :-(

Anyway, I've been looking at reviews for headsets that allow me to listen to music and also answer a phone call in the middle of a song without fumbling to pull out my phone. There aren't that many out there, and the one I have come across that looks good is the Plantronics Voyager 855. Just thought I would see if anyone has any suggestions or any experience with this headset. I've read the reviews and know that I will have to install some more software on my treo if I decide to go this route... but you never know what knowledge the hive might have that I don't.

Drop me a line if you have any thoughts!
xk

ps... in case you are interested, the piece of crap I bought before was a Seidio 2-in-1 Retractable headphones from Treonaughts (and, no, the 2 star review wasn't there when I ordered it... hindsight... 20/20... yada yada yada).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home