Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's the little things...

My plane is delayed this morning due to fog (which is funny because we are heading to San Fran - fog central) but the airport has placated my little techie heart by providing free wifi. I'm sitting here surfing, listening to music and happy as a clam... or maybe that is the beginnings of excitement in anticipation of getting my shop-on. Watch out, Claude! ;-)

Ok... I really don't have anything to say. I'm just wasting time. Hope you all have a good weekend, if I'm not back before then.

Update: I guess the fog wasn't really that amusing - turns out the fog was in San Fran, not in Vancouver, which I probably should have realized by looking out the window. As I had woken up at 3:30 that morning, I'm giving myself a bit of a break on that one. :-)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You LIAR
You tricked me into reading your un important blog thinking L.Lo's myspace address was here.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kyenta said...

ACTUALLY, it is here - if you bothered to look around. It is one of my very earliest posts. The unfortunate part is that she changed her MySpace address (since I posted it in August 2005) and made it private.

If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time trying to find private celebrity MySpace pages - they all figured out 3 years ago that they have to keep them private or not have them at all.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home