Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Usually I'm not a follower of the "caption me"-type blog posts...

but this one I had to mention. Really, who doesn't love a good shot at Ann Coulter???

On a somewhat related note, it seems Fox's answer to Ann Coulter is Rachel Marsden. Those of you who live in Vancouver may remember her name. She was the local SFU swimcoach-/professor-/radiohost­-stalker in the late 90s. I'm so glad the US was able to find a place for one of our Canadian crazies. May they welcome her and keep her as one of their own.

Thanks, Stephen, for the Marsden link!

1 Comments:

Blogger Raven said...

Am I the only one that skipped the Ann Coulter story in favor of the pictures of Wynona Ryder's boobs on the same page?

Thank you for providing the link to this important news!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home