Friday, March 02, 2007

Hello again!

So, some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted here for a while. I'll get into that a little bit later, but let's just say for now I've been doing a bit of thinking about priorities and what I need to fix in my life to live closer to what I believe in. Still a bit of work on that, but things are getting sorted out.

On to a tid bit that I just HAD to post...

The US Post Office has decided that a good retail strategy would be to remove all of the clocks in the public areas of the post office. Their logic is that it will allow the customer to focus on their experience. So far they have removed clocks from 37,000 postal outlets.

Right. So, you want people to get so excited mailing packages that they come back for more - for that special little high they get from the post?!? Are you sure it has nothing to do with the fact that the US Postal Service has a bad rep and you don't want people to be aware of how long they are actually waiting in line???

Seriously. Who thought this up and how did they get people to support them?

Source: The Consumerist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home