Thursday, March 29, 2007

Long overdue....

I've been very, very remiss. Our photos have been online for a few months now and have yet to post a little note here. I'm sure all of you who read this (all 5 of you!) :-) are feeling very left out. Anyway, enough of that. On to the link... TA DA!!!

I also have been remiss in updating my profile pic. I haven't had pink hair in almost a year now, so without further ado... presto!

Anyway, back to searching for a good candidate for our vacant Toronto position.
Yay!
not
bye

Update: Ok, well, I tried to find a photo I was happy with, that was the right size and that I have available at the moment. Nothing really fit the description, so we're going with a photo of Arthur. He's my sweet kitty that I got from the Victoria SPCA. Anyone who knows me well, knows he isn't that sweet - only with Claude and I. He had a bit of a hard life, which led to some (severely) cranky behavior, but I've had him long enough now that he trusts me completely. In fact it was only last year that he finally decided that he liked sitting on my lap for extended periods of time. Hey, it only took 7 years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home