Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Movie review

Claude and I went to see The Reaping tonight at UBC during a free advance showing. I expected an evening's entertainment but nothing deep or meaningful. I must admit I tend to like movies that deal with Christianity/occultism like The Seventh Sign, etc.
Anyway, to be blunt, The Reaping is terrible. Terribly acted, terribly directed. Not worth seeing at all. The only interesting part (can't even call it a highlight was seeing AnnaSophia Robb in another movie. We saw her recently in Bridge to Terabithia and really enjoyed her in that movie. She is the traditional 'Broadway baby' as my mum calls them - little boys or girls that are typically sweet looking with blue eyes and blond hair - but under the surface she seems to have a spark that is attractive.

Anyway, time for sleeps. Claude is snoring beside me so that means I've probably stayed up too late again.
night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home