Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yup, it's been a long time. I'm contemplating creating my own website, which would incorporate a blog. Right now I am just waiting for our computers at home to be well again. They have been very, very sick for quite a while. CM is building a media computer and installing MythTV on it, but has run into a wall with that. Namely, the home theatre system I bought him 1.5 years ago (birthday) doesn't have all the connections he needs. He is trying to sell it, but doesn't want to give it away - although I think he will end up selling it for some ridiculous price, because right now it is just taking up space. Our main computer has been sick for almost a year. We have finally figured out the problem - memory. So we have replaced the part and looks like it is almost back to new. Yeah!

Anyway, this site was emailed to me - https://home.comcast.net/~josh.hosler/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

Instead of just doing my b-day, I decided to look at all the important dates in my life to see if I could find a pattern. No pattern, but kinda amusing... yes?

Conception (approx.) - "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon
Birth - "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye
Sixteenth birthday - "Hangin' Tough" by New Kids on the Block
Highschool grad - "Romantic" by Karyn White
Day I left Ontario - "Something About the Way You Look Tonight/ Candle in the Wind 1997" by Elton John
Day I quit smoking - "Angel of Mine" by Monica
Day I graduated from lib tech program - "Lady Marmalade" by Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink
First date with CM - "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige
Wedding date - "Burn" by Usher