Thursday, March 09, 2006

Just poking around the net and reading one of my new favorite blogs ShinyShiny.tv. It's a girl's gadget blog - fun to dream in the middle of a reference question that is stumping you. :-)

Anyway, while I was poking around, I came across this product that NEC is developing. It is called Kotohona and is supposed to communicate your emotions from the tone of your voice using changing colors. The actual item is a flower that would sit on your desk and I imagine as your partner's emotions change, so would the color of your flowers.

While this seems like a neat-o idea, I'm not so sure that I want to know how my husband is feeling every moment of the day. Actually, I'm not so sure HE would want me to know how he is feeling every moment of the day. The next step would be me calling him every time the flowers show he is unhappy or mad, asking "What's wrong???". Oh yeah, he'd LOVE that! :-) A little bit of space is healthy in a marriage.

Hmmm, maybe someone should tell NEC that.