Monday, October 23, 2006

Is it a handbag? Is it a monster?...

Anyone who knows me - and my obsession with bags - will understand my love for this webpage.

This is a great comparison - and very true. Have you ever noticed that a number of purses (esp. the really trendy ones) really do resemble scary monsters? Here is a list that does just that.

My favourite is Gizmo - I think that is the only one I could ever bring myself to use. Other than the issue with the fur. I just can't bring myself to use a fur purse - other than the obvious humanitarian issue (and not wanting to feel the wrath of PETA) - I would just feel like I was swinging one of my cats over my shoulder. ;-)

Anyway, happy Monday and enjoy.


Link: Radar Online courtesy of Boing Boing.

Update: I managed to come up with one of my own...

 alt=


Granted, he's not a scary monster - but I don't want him hanging off my arm either.
Anyone else wanna play...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home